Customer Service Executive
We have an exciting new opportunity for a proactive and customer-focused individual to join our Customer Services Team. Together with our great team, your role in our busy department will all be about making sure every customer receives the very best service.
Supporting the management of our sites across the UK, you’ll have a positive impact on the everyday lives of our communities by helping to manage their home and shared spaces.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Working hours: Full time role, 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Client Services Manager
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Access to qualifications including IRPM and other industry awards
- Internal progression opportunities for those who excel in their role
- Working with your Property Managers, you will perform a range of duties to support the smooth running of a portfolio of properties
- You will be a main point of contact for customers across a number of channels, including phone calls, emails, and our Customer Portal
- You will support customers by answering their general queries, ensuring works are completed, providing key documentation, updates and excellent communication at all times
- You will assist in overseeing planned, reactive, and remedial maintenance services through to completion across your developments
- You will work on our property management system, MRI Qube, to ensure it is maintained with correct customer records and outstanding actions are monitored
- You will be supported by a Property Assistant who will assist with day-to-day administration
Your Skills & Qualities
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative and work within a team
Knowledge and previous experience of the property sector is desirable but not essential. Experience within a customer service role and strong administration skills are needed.
To apply, please complete our webform sending your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role.