Customer Service Assistant
We have an exciting new opportunity for a proactive and customer-focused individual to join our Customer Services Team. Together with our great team, your role in our busy department will all be about making sure every customer receives the very best service.
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound communications including telephone calls, emails, post
- Assist in overseeing planned, reactive, and remedial maintenance services through to completion
- Be a point of contact for a portfolio of properties and work alongside the Property Manager to ensure the smooth running of the scheme
- Ensure our accounts system, MRI Qube, is maintained with correct records and monitoring of outstanding actions
- Provide consistent, standardised reporting as required
Key Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative with a proactive approach
Knowledge and experience of the property sector is desirable but not essential.
For more information or to apply for the role, please complete our web form.