Leasehold consumer guides published
A series of 12 guides, together with a glossary, has been jointly published by nine cross-sector bodies to help give consumers more information about the leasehold.
Each of them is available on a separate link below:
- Your Guide to Leasehold
- What is a Lease?
- Who is who in a block of Leasehold Flats?
- Who has responsibility for what?
- Carrying out alterations or improvements
- What costs will I have to pay each year?
- Service charges and ground rent
- Reserve and sinking funds
- Section 20 – major works & long term agreements
- Shared ownership
- Common misconceptions about Leasehold
- Your Leasehold Home Making a complaint
- Glossary of terms